Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Have Moved

This blog was going to be about SA Fashion Week, the last shows are happening right now as I blog. I decided against that idea (for tonight) and instead I'm gonna let you into my personal space, just a little bit. This past weekend I was moving house, its actually more stressful than it lets out to be or is assumed to be *wheeew*.





I moved into a bigger apartment and for some time (even now) I felt (feel) guilty for having all this space to myself, am I normal? Lark, the weirdest thing is that I know I deserve all the things I work for, partly because I do work bloody hard sometimes and mainly because I am fabulous *bats eyelashes* LOL but I can't seem to shake the guilt away, I wonder why?

A lot has been happening in my life lately (a WHOLE lot hey *giggles*). The downside of it is that I have just been so, so busy with work and more work and my thesis and more varsity work, I have somewhat neglected the things that are most important to me, such as myself....duh LOL, my friends and family and my blog. I need to stop working like I have no life, like seriously now. 

You know with everything that's happening, it makes me believe that; "I am alive, I am young, I am blessed, my life is progressing and I'm living" and for that, I am utterly grateful to God.

Anyhoo, back to more positive, lighter news, the network at my new place is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! and that means I will blog more often and make The Kokonut Stylist my second job, as I have always wanted to, that's awesome aaannnddd a bigger place means I get to have more space for shoes and clothes!! *chuckles*. I get to decorate the interior to reflect my personality, I get to have more visitors, I get to cook for the poeple I love more often, amazeballz!

Side Note: I am becoming the woman I wouldn't mind for my younger sister/cousins and nieces to become one day. Its an amazing feeling to see some of my goals(however small) come to life. Whatever it is you want, keep at it, one day the pieces will all come together to form the big picture you always imagined.

*Here's to more bigger things in life*.....here here!!

1 comment: